INFOGRAPHIC BY MATTHEW BURDITT
To some, a concert is nothing more than a claustrophobic setting with loud noise. To others, it’s something that can’t even be described. It’s an atmosphere where you can let loose and be yourself around people who love the same thing you do. There have been studies showing that live music in general can lead a person to greater happiness. Here are some reasons why.
- Lionel Richie & Mariah Carey – March 30 at Air Canada Centre
- Big Sean – April 2 at Rebel
- Andrew McMahon in The Wilderness – April 4 at Opera House
- Architects – April 6 at Danforth Music Hall
- PUP – April 13 at The Marquee