With tax season approaching, the Sheridan Student Union is providing a service which allows students to get their taxes filed for free. The Sheridan Student Union is partnering with our Perk Peep Paragon in order to make this service possible.
The service is available to both domestic and international students at all three Sheridan College campuses. Although the free service can be accessed as early as right now, the Sheridan Student Union is hosting events at all three campuses to promote the service. At these events, students can attend and have their taxes filed right then and there.
In order to attend one of the events and receive the free service, it is required that students pre-register. If students would like to have their taxes filed at one of the events, they must bring these following things…
- SIN number
- Rent receipts
The event will be taking place at all three campuses on different days.
- Davis: April 3rd, 10 am – 2 pm – Davis Boardroom
- HMC: April 5th, 10 am – 2 pm – HMC Boardroom
- TRC: April 10th, 10 am – 2 pm – TRC Boardroom
- Davis: April 12th, 10 am – 2 pm – Davis Boardroom
- HMC: April 14th, 10 am- 2 pm – HMC Boardroom
Leave a Reply