Let’s Talk is an awareness campaign created by the Canadian telecommunications company, Bell Canada, to raise awareness about mental illness in Canada.
The Canadian company will donate 5 cents this year every time someone joins the campaign. Everyone can join the campaign by using social media.
How can you join the campaign?
- On Twitter, you can tweet using the hashtag #BellLetsTalk and #BellCause that will be counted in the campaign.
- On Instagram, you can watch of the video on the official Bell Let’s Talk page. Bell will donate for every view.
- On Facebook, you can update your profile picture with the Bell Let’s Talk 2020 frame.
- On Snapchat, you can join in using the Bell Let’s Talk filter.
- On YouTube, you can view Bell Let’s Talk Day video.
Bell Let’s Talk donations will support more than 1,000 organizations across Canada, including mental health campaigns for children and youth.
Many public figures have joined the campaigns. Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan, who recently have moved part-time to Canada, shared photos Wednesday night on Instagram using the hashtag #BellLetsTalk.